I beg for sorry, but i haven't done it yet! I forgot it! ::Bows and asks for forgiveness to Mitsuki:: Tomorrow i'll send it to you! (Damm! too much things to do...)
Printable View
I beg for sorry, but i haven't done it yet! I forgot it! ::Bows and asks for forgiveness to Mitsuki:: Tomorrow i'll send it to you! (Damm! too much things to do...)
yes it is!! now i gotta see digi charat [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Hee.. i haven't said it! but i like the Av that Shinigami has, is very original! ^^ :thumbs to Shinigami:
Ahem... returning to topic. Click here if you like Dead or alive...
Yeah, I had it. I like Helena (the girl in the right) best, then Kasumi (left).
Helena is the hottest of DOA girls i think... just see the intro in DOAXBV! :D~~~~~;O
I think Kasumi is, she's kawaiiii
The chinesse: Lei Fang
The purple Haired: Ayane
The Blonde: Helena
The Brown Haired: Kasumi.
damn i dont even know the names of the DoA chars... i like one of teh brown haired ones lol
then it must be kasumi!! XD~~~~~~~~~~~~